12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Cranberry & Sausage Stuffing {CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE}

To contact us Click HERE
CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE
Welcome to the all NEW and IMPROVED
CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE
November Challenge - STUFFING
This is my one, my only, my favorite stuffing of all time (I can't wait for my after Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Dinner to make another batch of this). I am only bummed that Stove Top removed their Cranberry Stuffing from the shelves, but it's still just as good otherwise.  We are continuing the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE, you can read all about it and join in next month (it may be too late to make stuffing for today, but you never know, some people are crazy cooks like me and can whip a recipe up in no time at all.) But, for those of you who read about the challenge last month and are prepared to share your STUFFING with us today, we are SO excited to see what you made.
 I am also super excited for my Thanksgiving dinner this year, I will be making a Thanksgiving Dinner on the Sunday after, at my house (YUM!). On Thanksgiving day, I will be the wanderer going around from house to house to visit family and friends, while my husband and step-son visit his mom in Oregon and my little guy is on a cruise with his Papa and G'ma. Thanksgiving in our house is always interesting, remember last year my son and I went to Oregon without my husband (and we made these CUTE Thanskgiving suckers), so this year he is going there with out me. Our schedules NEVER match up, I guess it's just the way it goes.

 Have you started making your Thanksgiving Menu? I know I have. I have all my recipes picked out and I am beginning the shopping to make sure I get all the necessary things for this delicious meal. Thanksgiving Dinner (for the Sunday after)Cheesy Baked Artichoke DipDeviled Eggs with Bacon & CheeseMozzarella Sticks Upside Down TurkeySinful BreadWhite Chocolate Mashed PotatoesSausage StuffingCranberry-Pomegranate Sauce from Pioneer WomanMexican Corn on the Cob (new recipe) Wedge Salad with Comeback Sauce Apple CakePumpkin Dump CakePumpkin Marshmallow, White Chocolate Chip Cookies (new recipe) Photobucket
For those of you who have already participated, you know how this is done, check out the NEW & IMPROVED information here. If you are new here come on over and check out how to jump on board this wild and crazy, CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE. You can read all the details and get all the codes for you to link up, join in and get this great linky party added to your CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE post.

Last month we made Apple Pies and next month we will be doing Sugar Cookie Recipes, but today it's all about Thanksgiving Stuffing.


Cranberry & Sausage Stuffing
from Food Network Magazine (a long time ago)

1 lb sausage roll (we like Jimmy Dean)
1/2 cup butter
6 celery stalks, finely diced
1 medium onions, finely diced
1 (12 oz) package stuffing (any Stove Top)
1 cup dried cranberries
1 tsp salt
1 to 1-1/2 cans chicken broth (original recipe calls for 2 cans, but I think it's too wet)

Preheat oven to 325. In a large skillet,, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Remove from pan, and in the same skillet melt butter. Saute' celery and onions until softened, about 5 minutes. In large bowl, combine celery, onions, sausage, stuffing, cranberries and salt. Add the broth and stir until well combined. Place into a casserole dish and cover. Bake at 325 for about 1 hour.



Everyone who wishes to join in on this challenge, all you need to do is add the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE BUTTON (grab the code above) and make sure your STUFFING includes the BLOG HOP Linky Party (code is below the linky party, click on BLOG HOP CODE) or you wont be able to link up. We hope you join us in this CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE....

Just an FYI - CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE is always on the 7th of every month and will post at MIDNIGHT, Linky Party opens at 7am. Here is a SNEAK PEAK for the next couple of months, so everyone can think ahead and be prepared for the themes.

December 7, 2012 - PERFECT SUGAR COOKIE
the Crazy Cooking Challenge will be ending in Decmeber 2012 after Sugar Cookies

Photobucket
If you want to participate please see instructions on the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE tab and then to add the Linky Party to your post and join in this Blog Hop please grab the code by clicking on GET THE CODE HERE (below). If you are on word press that code will not work and you will need this code.
 
<!-- start LinkyTools script --><p><b>Powered by Linky Tools</b></p><p><a href="http://www.linkytools.com/wordpress_list.aspx?id=170949&type=thumbnail">Click here</a> to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...</p>
<!-- end LinkyTools script -->

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder