7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Tomato & Avocado Salad {SECRET RECIPE CLUB}

To contact us Click HERE
It's time to go healthy. I haven't blogged much since the new year start and it's because I am on a diet. I joined a neighborhood Biggest Loser Challenge, and I am eating veggies, fruit, some protein and no recipes are being made in my kitchen right now. It's bitter sweet, because I LOVE to cook, I am enjoying the lost pounds, but I've got to find a way to get back into the kitchen. When I saw this recipe on my Secret Recipe blog, I knew that this was a healthy recipe, but I had know idea I would enjoy it so much.


Here is my SECRET RECIPE CLUB post for the month of January, and this will be my last post with this club for a little bit while I try and get my blogging back up to where it was last year. My plate is full and I just need to take a step back and regroup. The blog I had was called Canela Kitchen and I pinned a whole bunch of fun recipes to try, but this one made it to the top of the list, because it was everything I could eat on my diet.
Here we go with my 21st post for the Secret Recipe Club; Group C .


Secret Recipe Club 
I would say, I liked this dish just a LITTLE! :-)
Tomato & Avocado Salad
original recipe found at Canela Kitchen
made this for 1 serving

1 red tomato, cut into wedges
1/2 avocado, sliced and diced
1/4 cup white grated cheese (Mozzarella or Monterrey Jack)
1 tbsp chopped chives
1tbsp soy nuts
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar

In a serving size dish layer tomato wedges and diced avocados. Sprinkle in white cheese, chives and soy nuts. Serve with a small dish of the olive oil and vinegar.


 Here is a list of my past Secret Recipe Club recipes:
  • Blueberry Muffins (Gluten-Free)
  • Bean Roll-Up (extra post)
  • Cucumber Salad
  • Raspberry & Nutella Pizza (extra post)
  • Pioneer Woman's Chicken Pot Pie 
  • Frozen Breakfast Burritos
  • Pink Pearl Applesauce (crock-pot)
  • Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake (extra post)
  • Cake Mix Cinnamon Chip Brownies
  • Sweet and Smokey Roasted Cauliflower
  • Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
  • Trail Mix Cookies
  • Creamy Noodles
  • German Chocolate Cracker Candy
  • Brownie Trifle
  • Raspberry Greek Breakfast Parfait
  • Dutch Apple Pie
  • Banana Bread (special post)
  • Homemade Granola Bars
  • Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder