6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE {WEEK 3}

To contact us Click HERE
It's already Week 3, and I do NOT want to write this post (but I am thinking if I don't then I will be hiding and if I do then maybe just maybe I can pick myself up and continue on this healthy life style change). Yep, those dreaded words {gain}, okay in all fairness it was only .2 (yes look closely that is a POINT, I only gained POINT TWO POUNDS), but it might as well of been 2 lbs, I was so SAD.

AH, I've been working so hard, and eating so well and even bumped up my exercise AGAIN. And not only did I not LOOSE weight, I gained. It's only week 3 and I am a little discouraged right about now. Over all I am still down 3.2 lbs, but I am going to make some MORE changes this week and see what happens.

Here is a recap of what I did last week and what I plan on changing this week.

Photo 1: Healthy Salad, this was a delicious salad I made with a homemade ranch dressing made from greek yogurt. I will share the recipe soon, it was yummy! In order to add in some extra greens this next week, I proportioned enough salads for the week from my awesome farmers market trip on Sunday, this has really taken the guess work out of "what's for lunch" everyday (chicken and salad).

Photo 2 & 4: My protein shakes. I LOVE this for my diet, I make them up every morning with all kinds of amazing fruits and veggies, along with the 2 scoops of protein powder it's around 300 calories for breakfast and it keeps me full until around 10am for my morning snack. I have actually decided to remove this from my diet (or at least not have one everyday). I am not sure if this is part of my reason for not loosing weight or not, but from week one when I lost 2.7 lbs to week 2 and week 3, this was the ONLY thing I changed in my diet, so I am gonna try and eliminate it this week and see what happens.

Photo 3: NEW Snack Idea Apples with dip, not such a new idea but the dip is NEW to me. Greek Yogurt and Peanut Butter the scale is 1 part peanut butter to 2 parts greek yogurt. It's OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD-DELICIOUS and I feel so guilty eating it, but it's scrumptious.



My son and I took a trip to a new Farmer's Market we located just a few minutes from our house (and it's open everyday), very cool. We are going to try and make it a habit to visit it every Sunday and stock up for the week on all kinds of delicious items. I just LOVE that I only bought ONE of each item, so that everyday I can enjoy a different fruit or veggie instead of eating the same ole' apple or banana every single day.


And the last thing I added to my diet/exercise plan this week was walking/running around the park (yes I love this FREE app on my iphone that tracks all this info, it's called Free Pedometer). It's 4 miles and I try and walk as fast as I can with a few runs here and there. I am hoping to increase my run time over time and have this help me in my weight loss. I did this TWICE this week and NOPE didn't help at all. Like I said I gained weight instead, I am hoping this was just a freak thing and that this eventually help me loose weight. This next week I am planning on trying a Zumba Class and a Cardio Class and try and KICK my body into going along for this ride of dieting and LOOSING weight. Until next week.....


 Starting Weight: 182Tonight's Weigh-In: 178.8 DOWN this week  + 0.2 lbs
TOTAL loss for this challenge < 3.2 > lbs Goal for Next Tuesday Weigh-In: 177Challenge Goal Weight (10 weeks): 164 Ultimate Goal Weight: 139
 
 I guess this is exactly what I needed this weekend. Lunch (salad of course), Facebook (iphone) and a Star Magazine (and I don't even read this stuff).  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder